Snacks and Beverages (R.I.P)
I don't know why, with ALL the variety we have in our supermarkets and hypermarkets in Jordan, many DELICIOUS items once they're available the next day it's GONE !!!
I found out about this piece-of-hevean chocolate when I was 8 years old, it was for 0.25 JD the minutes I tasted it, I directly believed the saying that says "There's a one for everyone" it lasts in Supermarkets for a week, and then it was gone, seems for good.
Ritz, Ritz Ritz, the only one missing is the only one I buy (How lucky I am) the lemon flavor one is to die for, though it was kinda overpriced 0.99 JD for only 3 pieces, but the minute it was 2 months close to expiry I bought 72 pack (0.15 for each) back in 2004 I love pizza and I love everything that is remotely related to it, this crackers were missed as in 2005

Mint + Frappe = Extacy (I moan whenever I drink) RIP in 2004