Mika Concert In Dead Sea !!!
Oh my God ... A year ago I had the "Life In Cartoon Motion" album fever, I couldn't stop listening to it, I was down, sad and unemployed, I could listen to Grace Kelly, Relax (Take It Easy) and Happy Ending.

I couldn't believe that he will come to Jordan for sure, so until the minutes he got up on stage I wouldn't keep my hopes high, the concert located in Dead Sea, the stage was amazing, and the dance area was huge fit everyone to dance and sing along with him.

The best moment ever the minute he showed up on the stage, people went crazy and screaming VERY VERY VERY loud hollering his name "Mika Mika Mika" with huuuuge applause.

I was 1 meter away from him (That's why they call it a first class VIP ticket) I let the girl to take as much pictures for me then I could dance and sing along.

He started it with Relax ... Take It Easy, then Billy Brown (he dedicated this song to his BBF) then his Aunt's interlude to the sad song "Any Other World" what really amazed me and impressed me that all of the audience were memorizing ALL the lyrics, I thought they would only know Relax ... Take It Easy and a little bit of Grace Kelly, but they proved me wrong.

The show was really fun, he's a very good performer and he has a very strong voice on stage, signing live and dancing and jumping and shaking his booty in a very stupid way.

Also his band is very very very fun.

If I could I would follow him to Lebanon on July 27th as he has a concert in there.