An Angel on Earth !!!

Enlarge for more Angelness and maybe meditation

Take a deep breath and look at this angel, when I first saw this picture, she just took my breath away.
She's a Texan Palestinian little girl, nicknamed "Som Som" and her name is Lujain.
She doesn't know me, I've never ever seen her, I just happened to know her aunt.
Her parents do not know that I even have this picture of hers, I did not even take the permission to post her picture, she's just perfect, as a matter of fact, she is just perfect.
I have always hated forward e-mails with so-called kids' pictures attached to them, they are tacky and silly.
But this little angel is a whole another story. I just love her !!!

And I really hope that when her aunt sees this post, she might stop calling my blog "boring" !!!
Labels: