Dead Sea Photoshop Disaster !!!

I have always been amazed by Photoshop Disasters and I also have been amazed by the fact of how such big corporates can use photoshop programs as a marketing tool and end up in a very disgraceful and unprofessional situation.

Nothing in the world is worse than misusing photoshop programs, you should sincerely try to avoid such a humiliating disaster on your homepage !!! I don't know if they meant to locate the hotel in a better place where "non-friendly with technology" people, can still notice that the establishment was taken from a place and got located in a whole another one using computers brushes.

I came across this website today and all what I could've thought about was "such a disaster must be outted from its closet to the whole world, so they can see how bad it is"

Please follow this link in case you are still interested in the hotel, or if you found another photoshop disaster to NOT report me about.

http://www.albadwandeadsea.com/index.php?pg=UEhPVE8gR0FMTEVSWQ==
Labels: ,