S - U - N - E - V !!!
Lesson of the year has been give to me, by this wonderful, talented, amazing, unbelievable, giving, kind, generous and open-minded, best friend of mine ...

This 2 years younger than me girl, told me once while I was on the extreme of my (typical and yet usual) confusion at one of the activities which i was doin' as I was a trainee trying to prove my self and get as much credit as I can get, I started to sweat, confused and LITERALLY lost it all.. she comes all along helping me out all in pink with wide grin and lovely voice tellin' me ..

(AalaA confusion is never good, just relax take your time and do it your way if it didn't work out who cares at least you tried, be cool never be uptight or confused ya Abu 3ajga; PV Party Nov 11th. 2007)

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You ... For giving me the first high priority resolution of my list to work on in 2008 ...