Top 10 Dumbest Celebrities Quotes Ever !!!
"I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa ."
- Britney Spears

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
- Paris Hilton

"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt."
- Chuck Nevitt

"They misunderestimated me."
- George W Bush

"When I'm a blonde, I can say the world is purple, and they'll believe me because they weren't listening to me."
- Kylie Bax

"If only faces could talk."
- Pat Summerall

"So Carol, you're a housewife and mother. And have you got any children?"
- Michael Barrymore

"Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says Chicken of the Sea."
- Jessica Simpson

"If I really got my ribs removed, I would have been busy sucking my own dick on the wonder years instead of chasing winnie cooper. Besides, I wouldn't have sucked other people's dicks on stage, either. I would have been sucking my own. Plus, who really has time to be killing puppies when you can be sucking your own dick? I think I'm gonna call the surgeon in the morning."
- Marilyn Manson