My Birthday Wishlist !!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, the countdown has begun for my birthday, less than a week and I will be 24 years (Scary ha?)

The theme for this birthday is "Buy me something useful" !!!
No flowers, posters, overpriced teddy bears, frames, stuff for me room, cards ,ties or clothes ... unless you know what brand-names I'm able to wear.

Be creative and not sentimental.

And I think I need to suck up a little bit to you guys to get the good stuff, but who cares everyone knows that I'm a whore gold digger materialistic guy !!!
The wish list as follows;

1. MP3 Earphones (Get me the cheapest and the loudest ones, I wanna go deaf the minute I wear 'em)2. Speakers for my PC (The more the merrier)

3. Cuff links from Debenhams (City Mall and now available on 50% sale)4. Shorts (I prefer athletic ones NOT A BATHING SUIT, Safeway Airport Road got many of them avoid SHS or sportland please)

5. Masculine suitcase (I need 10 JD bag, I'm sick of my not-so-feminine Massimo Dutti one)

6. Blue Bay eau de toilet (Costs 6 JD available at Carrefour)


7. Red cushions (Lenin, Fuzzy, Feather and sexy are allowed)


8. Red small chandelier (The small ones that cost maximum 10 to 15 JD)

9. Ally McBeal Seasons 1 + 2 only (Fake illegal and unoriginal DVD set is available in Al-Balad)


10. If the above list didn't meet your choice or your budget, buy me anything you want, I'll take it, I swear I'll like it I'll thank you.... Then I'll dump you :-)