Photoshop Disaster !!!
Have you seen a truly awful piece of Photoshop work? Clumsy manipulation, senseless comping, lazy cloning and thoughtless retouching are our bread and butter. And yes, deep down, we love Photoshop.
Blown pupils usually means brain stem edema
A charming piece of ethnic cleansing by The Sun
What did you just say? Nothing, but the furniture is half-deleted
A charming piece of ethnic cleansing by The Sun

Tim Donaghy won't meet with NBA's investigator because he has a hand growing out of his neck. Duh.


Insert joke about Christina Aguilera having wonky fingers here

What Is Your Major Malfunction?


Woooo! Cross my palm with silver and gaze into my crystal ball! Mmmmmm!... I can see the past! Ohhhhh! I see a photograph... being taken in front of a white backdrop.... in a studio... I see someone Photoshopping blue sky and little clouds behind me!.... Woooo!