Sex And The City - The Movie

After many speculation yes Ladies (.... and Men) it's here and it's in, Sex and The City - The Movie, well I couldn't resist the time I saw it in Grand Cinemas in Amman though I was going through "the" worst day in my career ever ever ever (for more details watch this space)
So I grabbed a taxi cap and went to City Mall, bought a ticket I was looking like Sponge Pop all smiling and walking in a funny way, i was too friendly and for the very first time I didn't give any employee a hard time, though they were out of the delicious Pepsi (machine) so i got myself a popcorn and free sugar Red Bull (as the regular one was out of stock too) , still it doesn't matter I'm here for the sex not for the city ...
Anyway I entered the theater I noticed that alot of people were there, the minutes the movie started the opening song was Fergie's "Labels or Love" I was losing control !!!

It was a very long movie 2hr 25min and they cut out many nudity scenes but they left the rude language and the gay scenes uncensored, the girls were obviously older despite the face that it's been only 3 years since they finished the TV show.

What surprised me that Carrie Bradshaw wasn't that funny and loud in the movie, instead she was sad and upset and she was a real drama, Samantha Jones on the other hand got it all, the wildness, the rudeness and the sarcasm.
I really got "Carried Away" by this movie, it's so amazing seeing your fave TV how that you got used to watch in on the small screen all of a sudden it's huuuuuuge in front of you face.

The labels, the sex, New York, the seasons, and the fanciness influenced me soooooooo freakin MUCH !!! So I had to give myself a treat as I done.

Speaking fairly as a movie it's not the best movie I've ever watched, "Little Children" is, but this TV show touches me in a very weird way, it's a guilty pleasure for me, that i keep watching and watching non-stop.

I recommend EVERYONE to watch it.